Linggo, Oktubre 18, 2015

CASUAL FLYDAY


Finally, semestral break  is here! Im glad to be back with this outfit post that I wore goofing around, celebrating the first day of my semestral break.  






I've decided to wear something casual and easy to style outfit. An all-black ensemble lends itself nicely to a downtown look. Let’s get real: Nothing will ever replace our beloved black. The darkest shade in the book gets a bad reputation for being snoozy, but I beg to differ— black outfits for fall can be amazingly interesting. 




So, I just paired my Karolina slip-ons from Le Bunny Bleu with my own DIY distressed black jeans from JAG with a black halter top. I also accompanied it with red plaids flannel shirt around my waist for a serious ‘90s vibe and aside from that I can also unbutton the plaid shirt and wear it open over  my all black outfit to look chic and effortless.  It can also be used whenever it’s too cold  or  when you changed your mind on not showing much of your  skin while strolling around. 



 I also added some spice to the outfit by playing around the bonnet and the cap. Which one suits it best, the bonnet or the cap? 


stolen photo, excuse my face

top: closette.cebu
jeans: JAG
shoes: Le Bunny Bleu
Flannel shirts: Yang's


Lots of love, Simply Gilian ;)







1 komento: