Linggo, Nobyembre 1, 2015

Easy Fab


Hi everyone, I hope all of you had a fun and safe Halloween last night! I didn't dress up this year, but I always love seeing all the adorable kiddos in their costumes! But let us face the reality, the sembreak is over and it only means that we are going to face books, papers, quizzes, horrible exams and more of school stuffs again. Wait...but behind those sad reality is what we are waiting for "our allowance is back!" right? 

 Back to my motive, this was a super easy outfit I threw on last weekend after going to Sirao. This is pretty much an effortless look that you've probably worn before or seen on many people.







 It's so basic and so comfortable. I love it. As I have mentioned before in my previous posts, I always aim for comfort first but without the need to sacrifice style. I just paired my off-white lace top with black high waisted shorts which I really love because they’re versatile. They’re easy to put on when you need to do a quick change of clothes like what I did and it also make your legs look longer. High waisted shorts can be easily dressed up or down. You can wear them with converse, wedges or slip-ons on my case, and I guarantee people will compliment your outfit either way. Just be confident! It takes a bold girl to rock these babies, hold your head up high and let the world know how great you know you look without bragging!




From the mini-Amsterdam garden we went to Rome(Temple of Leah).The panoramic view there at night is very fascinating and refreshing too. As you approach the temple, you will be in awe of the gigantic gold lions at each side of the stairs leading to the entrance.




  I also tried layering it with a blue denim vest to give the outfit more intrigue and depth.





which one do you like , the outfit with the vest or without?

Temple of Leah at night
 Through a local motorcycle ride (habal2x) from JY Square Mall in Lahug that will transport you directly to Temple of Leah with a fare of 75 each.For those who uses  private vehicle, you can get here by driving up to Roosevelt St., Brgy. Busay Cebu City. You may address your queries through calling  233 5032.


I would probably be back to this place again. 
Lots of love, Simply Gilian ;)




Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento