Huwebes, Disyembre 31, 2015

Reliving 2015


                                We're not the same person we were a year ago, a month ago or a week ago. We're constantly changing. Experiences don't stop. There’s always something coming. Good or bad, it’s gonna force us to grow. That’s life. We mature with the damage, not with the years. It’s already the last day of 2015 and here I am reflecting of the things that happened to me this year. The roller-coaster experiences was all worth it, I really can say that 2015 molded me in becoming a better person I am right now with the challenges I have encountered, opportunities that were opened, awards that I have received and most of all blessings that came to me. 

                               Do you ever look back at a really good point in your life and wish you had cherished it more? Well you’re not alone, I also did. But somehow here’s a photo diary of mine consisting of the unforgettable experiences I had each month of 2015.







-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


            Let’s start my most memorable moment in January, we all knew it Sinulog. You heard it right, I completed the novena then had a blast with my friends at ETC Paintensity Party and during the 18th day of January which is really the feast day. February was a memorable too because I didn’t expect to be part of the TOCCYL 2015 Awardees (Top Outstanding Cebu City Youth Leader ) out of the many youths who joined for it around Cebu, I was part of the top five. And the “graduating feels” haha you know na, as we had the pictorial for our graduation. Then March, I wasn’t able to attach the photo from our graduation ball (im sorry for that) but it was one of the memorable night of my life because the event was against all the odds and yet it was very successful. I’m really proud of myself for that event (tapping my shoulder haha) because it was not just an event for a group of 50 people but it was all for our batch (we had a minimum of 400 participants) and I was the leading organizer like I really can’t believe it guys I tell you haha but then again I don’t have a choice because I am the president of the UCCP. But I really can’t make it without the help of my companions, a big thanks for them. Also, Atty. Go called us in his office for acknowledging our achievement and giving us some token with ate Shamaine Nabua (Chief Girl Scout Medalist  2014) ,me for being the (Chief Girl Scout Medalist 2013) and of course  tita Abcill Alquisola, our ever supportive UC-GSP Adviser because without her guidance and wisdom we really can’t make it through. And not to forget I finally graduated from high school  with awards (yey).



                 Here comes April, summertime!  Me and my barkada  invaded Medellin for five days and four nights. It was such an unforgettable summer with my friends who became my family as well. We had long walks during the dark night in the cornfields, endless laughs and more. I even conquered my fears in cliff jumping which they said was 30ft tall at Funtastic Island.



 May it is! Time to squeeze up your summer because next month will be back to school again. I went Manila for this month specifically at Makati because I am a recipient of the National Discipline Award from AY Foundation and attended the 2015 Awardees’ Gathering. I also had the chance to travel there and at last  I finally rode a train haha I know it sounds funny but I really wanted to because there’s no train in Cebu. Moreover, I was glad to be one of the facilitator in a 3day camp at Alta Cebu which was very fun. Then the rest of the photos there was our adventure with my family.


           I’m finally now in college which is very unusual to me because it’s different from high school like I am really trying my best to cope up with the changes. New school, new faces and new environment, I should get well with it. So June, July and August was a transition month for me from high school to college. Some of the photos there were taken from my best friend’s birthday Em and Kath. That was the time where we were reunited back of my hs friends because we already have different schools and courses.



               “Ber” months is already starting yey. In September, we had a family gathering, my squad joined the 5K marathon  and most of the photos there were all about the memories with my block mates especially when we were having our taping for our project. They’re fun to be with haha, an amazing block ohyea.

   
                 It was this month when I finally started this blog. Most of my adventures were in this blog already so if you wanna know where the photos were taken,it is just around in my blog.( so much "blog" word here sorry for that)


                  

       November here you come, you’re getting me older haha just joking it’s just my birth month. November was all about beach moments which I’m afraid I wasn’t able to blog about it ( laziness striked me tho) but I will make it up to you hopefully.


             Lastly, December .It’s the season to be jolly fa la la la hahaha, we celebrated Christmas then most of the photos there are my so called “laag” haha because I’m just enjoying the Christmas break .
 

                There you have it guys, my 2015 chronicle(shar) with just a blink of an eye it was like yesterday that I’ve been in my senior year and now I’m already in college. Time really flies swiftly so let us cherish each wonderful moment we have. Nevertheless I am so grateful for my 2015 experience and I hope you too are happy for it. Let us hope for a great 2016 to come. Happy New Year and God bless us all!

Lots of love,Simply Gilian ♥

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento